Presidential Studies Quarterly (PSQ) is a copyrighted publication of the Center for the Study of the Presidency and Congress. All rights reserved. No portion of the contents may be reproduced in any form without written permission of the publisher.
Requests for permission to reprint copyrighted material from this journal should be addressed to:
Journals Rights & Permissions Controller
PO Box 1354
9600 Garsington Road
Oxford OX4 2DQ
Please be sure to include the following information:
- The title, author(s) and page extent of the article you wish to republish, or, in the case where you do not wish to reproduce the whole article, details of which section(s), with a word count where relevant.
- The journal title, volume/issue number and year of publication in which the article appeared, and the page numbers of the article.
- The title, editor(s)/author(s), price, print run, publication date and publisher of the publication in which you wish to reprint the material.
- If the material is being edited or amended in any way, a copy of the final material as it will appear in your publication.
- Contact details for yourself, including a postal address.
If you wish to include your own article (or an amended version of it) in a volume of which you are the editor or co-editor, prior permission is not required, but the usual acknowledgements should be made.
Teaching institutions with a current paid subscription to the journal may make multiple copies for teaching purposes without charge, provided such copies are not resold. In all other cases, permission should be obtained from a reproduction rights organization (see below) or directly from the Publisher.
Permission to photocopy print versions of this journal varies by territory.
USA: Please obtain permission from the Copyright Clearance Center, 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923, USA, Tel: +1(508)750-8400, Fax: +1(508)750-4744.
UK: This journal is registered with the Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA), and licensed institutions may make copies under the terms of their license. Multiple copies and course-packs permission should be cleared through the CLA Rapid Clearance Service (CLARCS). For Education - Tel: 020 7631 5560; for Business and Government - Tel: 020 7631 5561. If you do not have a CLA license, please apply directly to Wiley-Blackwell Publishing.
Other Territories: Please contact your local reproduction rights organization (see below), or apply directly to Wiley-Blackwell Publishing.
Australia Copyright Agency Ltd (CAL)
Brazil (CANCOPY) and Quebec (COPIBEC)
Germany (VGWort & VG Musikedition/VG Bild-Kunst)
The Netherlands (Stichting Reprorecht)
New Zealand (CLL)
South Africa (DALRO)
Switzerland (Pro Litteris)
Address all correspondence and permission requests to:
350 Main Street
Malden, Massachusetts 02148
Tel: (781) 388-8447
Fax: (781) 388-0547