International Fellows Program Fall Newsletter
Seven international scholars from Brazil, Canada, Japan, Mexico, and Spain traveled to Washington, D.C. to take part in the CSPC Fall Leadership Conference. Before the Conference got underway, the International Fellows were able to tour the sites of our nations Capital, such as the National Archives, the Supreme Court, and the Library of Congress.
To read more about the International Fellows Fall Pre-Conference Program, click here.
- CSPC and George Washington University's Homeland Security Policy Institute Host Discussion with Michael Allen, Author of "Blinking Red: Crisis & Compromise in American Intelligence After 9/11"
- CSPC Director of Policy Dan Mahaffee Quoted in China's Xinhua on The Recent Congressional Battle Over The U.S. Budget
- CSPC Welcomes Gerald L. Parsky and Amb. Robert H. Tuttle to the Board of Trustees
- CSPC Welcomes James Kitfield as Senior Fellow
- CSPC Trustee David Gergen and Director of Policy Dan Mahaffee Quoted in the Los Angeles Times on Obama's Syria Speech
- Op-Ed on U.S. Intervention in Syria by CSPC President & CEO Maxmillian Angerholzer III and CSPC Senior Fellow Frank Cilluffo Published in Real Clear Politics
- CSPC Trustee Nicholas Burns Op-Ed on Legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. in Boston Globe
- CSPC Director of Policy Dan Mahaffee Quoted in China's Xinhua on Congressional Republicans and the Affordable Care Act
- CSPC Trustee Ambassador Francis Rooney and Director of Policy Dan Mahaffee Op-Ed Published in Real Clear Religion
- CSPC Trustee David Walker Discusses Tax Reform on Bloomberg TV's "Bottom Line"