Presidential Fellows Fall Conference Newsletter
From October 31-November 2, CSPC welcomed the 2013-2014 Presidential Fellows to Washington, D.C. for the Fall Leadership Conference. Sixty-six students from colleges and universities located throughout the country and seven International Fellows from universities in Brazil, Canada, Japan, Mexico, and Spain participated in the conference.
To read more about the Fall Leadership Conference, click here.
- CSPC Director of Policy Dan Mahaffee Quoted in China's Xinhua on The Recent Congressional Battle Over The U.S. Budget
- CSPC Welcomes Gerald L. Parsky and Amb. Robert H. Tuttle to the Board of Trustees
- CSPC Welcomes James Kitfield as Senior Fellow
- CSPC Trustee David Gergen and Director of Policy Dan Mahaffee Quoted in the Los Angeles Times on Obama's Syria Speech
- Op-Ed on U.S. Intervention in Syria by CSPC President & CEO Maxmillian Angerholzer III and CSPC Senior Fellow Frank Cilluffo Published in Real Clear Politics
- CSPC Trustee Nicholas Burns Op-Ed on Legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. in Boston Globe
- CSPC Director of Policy Dan Mahaffee Quoted in China's Xinhua on Congressional Republicans and the Affordable Care Act
- CSPC Trustee Ambassador Francis Rooney and Director of Policy Dan Mahaffee Op-Ed Published in Real Clear Religion
- CSPC Trustee David Walker Discusses Tax Reform on Bloomberg TV's "Bottom Line"
- CSPC Director of Policy Dan Mahaffee Quoted in China's Xinhua on Looming Budget Debate