CSPC Trustee Ambassador Francis Rooney and Director of Policy Dan Mahaffee Op-Ed Published in Real Clear Religion
An op-ed by CSPC Trustee Ambassador Francis Rooney and Director of Policy Dan Mahaffee on Pope Francis' visit to Brazil and its lessons for U.S. relations with Latin America was published in Real Clear Religion on July 26, 2013. In the article, Rooney and Mahaffee argue that "in listening to the Pope's message," which has focused on the global quest for economic growth and increasing inequality, "we can build our own 21st century approach towards a region that can no longer afford neglect."
To read the article, click here.
- CSPC Presidential Fellow Recognized by Penn State
- CSPC Study on Second Presidential Terms Featured on CNN Gut Check Column
- CSPC Director of Policy Dan Mahaffee Quoted in the Washington Times on Prospects for US-EU Free Trade Agreement
- CSPC Director of Policy Dan Mahaffee Quoted in the Wall Street Journal on George W. Bush Presidential Center
- Former CSPC Presidential Fellow Named COO of NYC's Department of Education
- CSPC's 46th Annual Awards Dinner Featured in The Hill
- CSPC Presidential Fellow Austin Larrowe of Virginia Tech Featured on NBC's WSLS10
- CSPC Publius Award Featured in the Knoxville News Sentinel
- Senator Mark Warner Includes CSPC Publius Award in Recent Blog Post
- Senator Bob Corker Highlights Receiving CSPC Publius Award in Press Release