CSPC Vice Chairman Dr. David Abshire and Trustee David Gergen Quoted in Politico
CSPC Vice Chairman Dr. David Abshire and Trustee David Gergen are quoted in a May 17 article on Politico about Obama's response to the recent wave of scandals in Washington.
The article quotes Dr. Abshire: “If you’ve got a bum tooth, you’ve got to pull it,” said [David] Abshire, who now leads the Center for the Study of the Presidency and Congress and supports something modeled on the Tower Commission to look into what happened at the IRS."
To read the article, click here.
- CSPC Director of Policy Dan Mahaffee Quoted on Presidential Pardons on FoxNews.com
- CSPC Director of Policy Dan Mahaffee Published in Politico
- CSPC Trustee David Gergen Op-Ed on Sequestration Fight in Congress Featured on CNN
- George Washington University and CSPC Host Panel Disucssion on Political Scandal
- CSPC Trustee David Walker Commentary Featured in Reuters
- CSPC Trustee Amb. Francis Rooney Reflects on the Legacy of Pope Benedict XVI in First Things
- CSPC Vice Chairman David Abshire and Senior Adviser Chris Howard Published in Latin American Herald Tribune
- CSPC Trustee David Walker Proposes "No Deal, No Break" for Congress in an Op-Ed Published in Politico
- Op-Ed on Secretary of State Kerry's China Challenge by CSPC Trustee Nicholas Burns Published in Boston Globe
- CSPC Trustee David Walker Debates U.S. Fiscal Policy on Bloomberg TV