CSPC Director of Policy and Board Relations Dan Mahaffee Featured in The International Economy
CSPC Director of Policy and Board Relations Dan Mahaffee was featured in the Fall 2013 edition of The International Economy. Mahaffee wrote an article discussing shale production, concerns about decline rates, and other factors that could influence future U.S. energy independence.
To read the article, click here.
- CSPC Trustee Amb. Franics Rooney Featured on Morning Joe Discussing His Book "The Global Vatican"
- CSPC Chairman Ambassador Tom Pickering Quoted in New York Times on U.S.-Iran Relations
- CSPC Trustee David Gergen Discusses CSPC Vice Chairman David Abshire's Role in Resolving Iran-Contra on the Diane Rehm Show
- CSPC Trustee Amb. Francis Rooney Featured on Catholic News Service Discussing His Book "The Global Vatican"
- CSPC and George Washington University's Homeland Security Policy Institute Host Discussion with Michael Allen, Author of "Blinking Red: Crisis & Compromise in American Intelligence After 9/11"
- CSPC Director of Policy Dan Mahaffee Quoted in China's Xinhua on The Recent Congressional Battle Over The U.S. Budget
- CSPC Welcomes Gerald L. Parsky and Amb. Robert H. Tuttle to the Board of Trustees
- CSPC Welcomes James Kitfield as Senior Fellow
- CSPC Trustee David Gergen and Director of Policy Dan Mahaffee Quoted in the Los Angeles Times on Obama's Syria Speech
- Op-Ed on U.S. Intervention in Syria by CSPC President & CEO Maxmillian Angerholzer III and CSPC Senior Fellow Frank Cilluffo Published in Real Clear Politics