CSPC Director of Policy and Board Relations Comments on Hillary Clinton's New Role as Grandmother
In an April 18th article on CNN, CSPC Director of Policy and Board Relations discussed the recent pregnancy announcement made by Chelsea Clinton and the gender-based stigmas related to being a grandmother.
To read the article, click here.
- CSPC Senior Fellow James Kitfield Examines the Successes and Failures of the Obama Doctrine
- CSPC Director of Policy and Board Relations Dan Mahaffee Comments on Hillary Clinton's Continued Desire to Break the Presidential Glass Ceiling
- CSPC Senior Fellow James Kitfield Discusses How EU Escalated Historic Ukraine-Russia Tensions
- CSPC Senior Fellow Norm Ornstein Discusses the Lack of Political Will for Tax Reform
- CSPC's 47th Annual Awards Dinner Featured in Politico Influence Column
- CSPC Trustee Ambassador Nicholas Burns Discusses Russia's Claim Over Crimea
- CSPC Senior Fellow James Kitfield Discusses the Implementation of a Tripwire to Deter Continued Russian Aggression in Bloomberg View
- CSPC Awards Dinner Honoree Senator Susan Collins Congratulated by AMVETS Department of Maine
- Governor Jon Huntsman Interviews CSPC Trustee Ambassador Thomas Pickering on P.O.T.U.S. Radio About U.S. Response to Ukraine Crisis
- CSPC President & CEO President Maxmillian Angerholzer III and Vice Chairman David Abshire Apply Historical Lessons to Ukraine and Venezuela